19 producer

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Metropolis and the Punisher


I was watching television at my parents' house Sunday night and flipping channels, waiting for Family Guy to come on.

I found The Punisher on Showtime and started watching a little of it. At one point in the movie, there's a television on and they cut in with some breaking news. I don't remember what exactly the breaking news was other than the Punisher showed up.

But as they started their breaking news, I noticed the music sounded familiar. It was the same music that we use during our live tease before the 10 p.m. news.

If you were wondering, the music we use is called Metropolis. There's a lot of other stations across the country using it too.

Sort of weird they'd use music called "Metropolis" for the Punisher, since Metropolis is where Superman lives. OK, so it'd only weird if you're a comic book geek.

And by the way, the Punisher movie is pretty awful.
|| pary, 2:45 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment