19 producer

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

check this out



I used to watch wrestling back in the late nineties. It started when the student union on campus put a big huge screen in the courtyard outside my dorm and played WCW Monday Nitro one night. I got hooked and watched for a couple of years, then lost interest sometime after ECW went under. Same old crap over and over.

So this weekend I'm flipping channels and see that Spike TV now has NWA-TNA wrestling on Saturday nights. The commercial looked cool, and my brother had gone on and on about it being good. When someone who orders tapes of barbed wire wrestling matches from Japan thinks something is worth watching, you want to check it out. So I TiVo'd it and watched it.

Long story short: I saw the coolest wrestling move I've ever seen in my life.

Looks painful, doesn't it?
|| pary, 12:01 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment