19 producer

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Football Friday pictures

I decided to take my camera to work with me this past Football Friday. I'm only getting around to uploading them today because my weekend's been busy.















This is the new Sonic that opened in Hazel Green. It's right on my way to work, so on Fridays I sometimes stop there and pick up a cherry limeade.



A look at our newsroom volunteers. Judy, Terri, Olly, Lori and Shannon (our only volunteer whose name didn't end with an "e") came in and took scores for the show. Volunteers are a big part of getting that show on the air.




Amy and Jerry do about four minutes of news on Friday nights. The rest of the show is football. But that doesn't mean they're not working; Jerry gets all the high school scores from Tennessee counties in our viewing area, and when you see a final score flash across the screen, Amy's putting them in from the newsroom. By the way, you can't enlarge this pircture because if you could, you would see Amy has a mouthful of cake.


Here's the guy who makes it all happen, before the show.




Looks like Barry broke his highlights. Is Marks really the person he should be relying on?




Here's the view from my seat in the booth during the show; on the left, Dan's doing weather. I use the monitor on the right to talk to people who are getting ready for live shots. By the way, Tom Woodard says hi.




And here's John after the show, getting ready to tape sports for the Saturday morning show. By the way, that TV's excellent for playing video games.
|| pary, 10:26 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment