19 producer

Monday, October 24, 2005

football

Well, the football game went about as I figured it would this weekend. Although, it was a lot weaker offensively than I would have thought from both sides. Randy Sanders just sucks, and I've been saying that ever since he took over from Cutcliffe.

I have to say, I'm a little puzzled by the pure, unadulterated hate Bama fans have bestowed on Phil Fulmer in the last couple of years. They blame him for all their problems. And they seem to manifest all of their frustrations over a football rivalry into cheap fat jokes. Sure, you were the first person to think he looks like a pumpkin. Congratulations.

And yes, I know Tennessee's not exactly wearing a polished halo. But is there really such a thing anymore in college football? Somehow I doubt it.
|| pary, 1:06 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment