19 producer

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is almost here


Christmas and my new video iPod are almost here. I've already gotten several gifts from friends, including an RC car, an engraved lighter and a training session with a mixed martial arts fighter in Nashville.

I'm pretty pumped up about that last one -- but it's also kind of scary knowing you're going to step into a ring with someone who fights for a living, even though they're just going to show you how to kick someone's teeth in. Scoff if you want, but it's cooler than professional wrestling.


I was on vacation for about a week and a half, and started back yesterday. Most of my time off was spent loafing, because that's what vacations are for to me. I did go to Indianapolis and got to see the Colts lose their only game so far this season, to the Chargers. That part sucked, but I did have some of the best beer I've ever had at a brewpub there.

I also started reading Harry Potter while I was on vacation, and now I'm hooked. I've read the first one and am halfway through the second.
|| pary, 10:42 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment